Randy was raised in Cashmere, Washington, where his passions for business and learning were developed.
Randy is a graduate of Cashmere High School (1977), Wenatchee Valley College (1979), and Central Washington University (1982), where he received a teaching degree in Distributive Education and Marketing.
Randy has enjoyed helping people with investments and estate planning for almost 30 years. He started out at a small Northwest regional firm in 1994 and is now an independent advisor with JohnstonPrentis Investments.
Over the years, Randy has been active in various roles in the community:
- Past Board member ESD
- Past Board member AESD
- Past President and board member of the Performing Art Center
- Past Board member of Richland Kiwanis
- Past member of Wenatchee Downtown Kiwanis
- Past board member of Cashmere Museum
- Past member of Gideons International